- Methadone users ‘more likely to carry on injecting’
- Pilot Alcoholism-Treatment Program Targets Gays
- Effects of Voucher-Based Intervention on Abstinence and Retention in an Outpatient Treatment for Cocaine Addiction: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Unforeseen Benefits: Addiction Treatment Reduces Health Care Costs
- The tripod of recovery (Food for thought about assessing a person’s spiritual dimension.)
- Using propensity scores to adjust for selection bias when assessing the effectiveness of Alcoholics Anonymous in observational studies
- Meaning-Centered Therapy (A great reminder of how deficit focused assessment can get.)
Sorry for all the recent tab dumps. Enjoying summer with my kids, work is busy and having a hard time keeping up with the blog.